【Shadow】 Lyric translation(En&Espanol)
【Shadow】 詞曲:林逸欣 混音:楊鈞堯 導演:浪潮影像 小哈
想起那一天再次相遇 一種似曾相識的記憶
Thinking of the day when we meeting up again, the memory that we used to have.
Pensando en el día en que nos volvamos a encontrar, el recuerdo que solíamos tener.
我想我最深刻的表情 是轉身之後看見你
It is the most impressive face for me, at that moment, seeing you after turning the back.
Es la cara más impresionante para mí, en ese momento, verte después de dar la espalda.
喜歡看你調皮的眼睛 不顧一切哄著我開心
I like to see you naughty eyes, trying your best to make me happy.
Me gusta verte ojos traviesos, haciendo todo lo posible para hacerme feliz.
時間卻總是和我鬧脾氣 我又再一次經過你
But time always play joke with me, I am passing by you again and again.
Pero el tiempo siempre juega broma conmigo, estoy pasando por ti una y otra vez.
好想變成你的影子 黏著你的腳步走到世界盡頭
I want to become your shadow, to be with you till the end of the world
Quiero convertirme en tu sombra, estar contigo hasta el fin del mundo
對不起是我 揮霍了自由
Sorry , it is my fault. Waste of freedom.
Lo siento, es mi culpa. Desperdicio de libertad.
留下你一個人在原地難過
Left you to staying here with sadness.
Te dejé quedarte aquí con tristeza.
謝謝你陪著我 看藍色的天空
Thank you for accompany me, to see the blue sky.
Gracias por acompañarme, para ver el cielo azul.
謝謝你聽著我 唱我所有的夢
Thank you for listen to me, singing all the dream I have.
Gracias por escucharme, cantando todo el sueño que tengo.
謝謝你總是笑著說 呆瓜別難過
Thank you for always saying, don’t be sad girl.
Gracias por decir siempre, no estés triste niña.
謝謝你把笑容都留給我
Thank you always give your smile to me.
Gracias siempre me das tu sonrisa.
謝謝你保護我 當我靈魂墜落
Thank you for protect me, when my soul falling.
Gracias por protegerme, cuando mi alma cae.
謝謝你成全我 每個任性要求
Thank you for accepting my every unreasonable request.
Gracias por aceptar todas mis solicitudes irrazonables.
謝謝你總是告訴我 幸福的理由
Thank you always telling me, the reason of happiness.
Gracias siempre diciéndome, la razón de la felicidad.
從最初到最後 謝謝你曾經愛過我 (我好想對你說)
From beginning to till the end, thank you for used to love me ever.
De principio a fin, gracias por haberme amado.
謝謝你抱著我 說著天長地久
Thank you for hugging me, talking about forever love
Gracias por abrazarme, hablando de '' amor para siempre ''
謝謝你給了我 最美的一場夢
Thank you for give me, the most beautiful dream
Gracias por darme, el sueño más hermoso.
謝謝你總是不怪我 反覆的失控
Thank you for never blame on me, for I am out of control again and again.
Gracias por nunca culparme, porque estoy fuera de control una y otra vez.
謝謝你實現了每個承諾
Thank you for actualizing every promise.
Gracias por actualizar cada promesa.
謝謝你保護我 當我靈魂墜落
Thank you for protect me, when my soul fall.
Gracias por protegerme, cuando mi alma cae.
謝謝你成全我 每個任性要求
Thank you for accepting my every unreasonable request.
Gracias por aceptar todas mis solicitudes irrazonables
謝謝你總是告訴我 幸福的理由
Thank you always telling me, the reason of happiness.
Gracias siempre diciéndome, la razón de la felicidad.
從最初到最後 謝謝你曾經愛過我
Thank you for give me, the most beautiful dream
Gracias por darme, el sueño más hermoso.
留言
張貼留言